Marriage & Family Links
- Catholic Organization for Life and the Family: The Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops resource for Catholic families.
- Pontifical Council on the Family
The official Vatican department dealing with the challenges to family life in modern culture.
- For Your Marriage: Resources for marriage and family – an initiative of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Catholic Educators Resource: Marriage and the Family
A wide array of articles on marriage and family by leading Catholic authors.
Faith resources for family life.
- Marriage Encounter
A tried and true marriage enrichment program.
- Smart Marriages: Offers a comprehensive listing of marriage programs and resources.
- Focus on the Family Canada: Offers marriage and family life resources from a Christian perspectives.
- Retrouvaille: Healing Troubled Marriages
Working with married couples in difficulty.
- “Amoris Laetitia – On Love in the Family” Pope Francis
- “The Family in the Modern World” John Paul II (1979)
- Charter of the Rights of the Family (1983)
- Catechism: “The Sacrament of Matrimony”
- “Letter to Families” John Paul II (1994)
- John Paul II’s “Theology of the Body” (1979-85)
- “The Family and Human Rights” (2000)
- “On Christian Marriage” Leo XIII (1880)
- “On Christian Marriage” Pius XI (1930)
- ‘Marriage Matters’ Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops
- “Love is for Life” Irish Bishops (1985)
- “The Dignity and Vocation of Women” John Paul II (1988)
- “The Truth and Meaning of Human Sexuality” Pontifical Council on the Family
- “Preparation for the Sacrament of Marriage” (1997) Pontifical Council on the Family